Mrs N Buckley
|Miss A Collins
|Miss E Pearson
|Mrs L Robson
|Mr P Robson
|Miss E Weetman
The R.E department has the following aims based on the Salford Diocesan 5 W’s framework and the Catholic Bishops of England and Wales curriculum Directory. These are brought to life through the schools mission statement ‘to know, love and serve God.’
- We aim to promote knowledge and understanding of Catholic faith and life.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the Word of God, Jesus, the Church and the central beliefs of Roman Catholics.
- To develop awareness and appreciation of Catholic belief and understanding its impact on personal and social behavior and the relationship between faith and life.
- We aim to foster appropriate attitudes in our young people for example respect for truth, respect for the views of others, awareness of the spiritual, of moral responsibility and of the challenge of living in a multi-cultural, multi-faith society.
- We aim to maintain and/or stimulate pupil curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Religious Education.
- We aim to offer a variety of teaching and learning to styles to enable individual child access to the curriculum and to fulfil his/her potential.
Year 7 Curriculum:
Year 8 Curriculum:
Year 9 Curriculum:
Year 10 Curriculum:
Year 11 Curriculum: