|Year 11 mock exam week:
||Monday 5th December 2016 - Friday 9th December 2016
|Year 9-10 mock exam week:
||Monday 19th June 2016 - Friday 23rd June 2016
- Be on time for all exams. If you are late, your work might not be accepted.
- You must be in your FULL school uniform; otherwise you will not be allowed to do your exam. You will not get another chance.
- Do not turn around, try to distract others, look at anyone else’s paper, make noise of any sort etc. If you do not follow the rules, you could be disqualified from all your subjects.
- Do not take any equipment into the exam, other than stationary in a see-through pencil case. Unauthorised materials or equipment includes notes, calculator cases, bags, ipods, mp3 players, mobile phones or anything with text/digital facilities. Having anything on you that you shouldn’t have (even if you don’t intend to use it), will be against the rules, it has to be reported and you may be disqualified.
- Do not use correcting pens, tipp-ex, highlighters or gel pens in your exams. You should use black pen only.
- Do not communicate or disturb any other pupils once in the exam room.
- If you leave the exam room, you will not be allowed back in.
- Do not borrow anything from another candidate during the examination.
On the day of your exam
- Information – Make sure you attend your exams and bring what you need.
- Know the dates and times of all exams and arrive 10 minutes early. Make sure you know where you are sitting.
- If you arrive any more than half an hour late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- You may use a calculator unless told otherwise (eg. non-calculator Maths paper).
- You are not allowed a dictionary unless told otherwise.
During the exam
- Listen to the invigilator/exams officer. Follow their instructions at all times.
- If you think you have the wrong paper, put your hand up and tell an invigilator straight away.
- Read the instructions on the front of the exam paper carefully and fill in all the details on the front of the paper/answer booklet before the exam starts.
- Write all your answers in the spaces where it tells you to write. Do not write anywhere else as it may not be marked. Do not write on the border of the exam paper.
- Do all rough work on the proper exam stationary. Cross through anything you don’t want marking. Hand everything in with you paper.
Advice and assistance
- If on the day you feel that your work will be affected by illness or for another reason, make sure you tell the invigilator.
- Put your hand up during the exam if you have a problem and are unsure of what to do; you do not feel well; you need more paper.
- You must NOT ask for, and will not be given, any explanation of the questions.
At the end of the exam
- If you have used more than one answer booklet, put them in order, make sure your name and candidate details are filled in on each sheet, and fasten together with a treasury tag.
- Do not turn around, speak, or try to leave the exam room until you are told to do so by the invigilator.
- Do not take anything out of the exam room (eg. exam papers, answer booklets, rough work, stationary).
- The invigilator will tell you when you can get up and leave the exam room. Failure to follow these rules may result in your paper being destroyed or disqualified.
Mock Exams 2017
Below is the timetable for Year 9 and 10 only in the mock exam weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns please see Miss Morgan at school.