Applications for the Y88 Yellow School bus service for the next academic year (2017/18) must be made before 30 June to maximise your chances of securing a place.
The following information outlines the application process for Yellow School Bus passes for the next academic year 2017/2018.
• The TfGM online portal will be open between 1 June and 30 June 2017 for pupils to apply for their annual Yellow School Bus pass.
• The portal can be found here alongside FAQ’s and service maps.
• The applicant will choose which Yellow School Bus they wish to use.
• The applicant will receive an e-mail with a unique reference number to confirm the application has been received.
• The portal will close on 30 June to assess applications that have been received.
• Passes will be sent out during July and August.
• Unsuccessful applicants will be advised by e-mail.
• The portal may open again in mid-July but only for Yellow School Bus Services that still have spaces available.
• Pupils should also ensure that they either already have an igo card or have applied for an igo card in order to use the Yellow School Buses
Places are limited. Applications must be made before 30 June to maximise chances of securing a place.
Yellow School Bus Team
Operational Service Planning TfGM
Direct line: 0161 244 1000