In February 2015 an inspection of Our Lady’s was carried out by Ofsted. It was an useful experience for our community with many aspects of our provision being recognised as Good. The key strengths of the school included:
- The leadership of teaching is good.
- Teaching and students’ achievement in most subjects has improved, and is now good in many departments across the school.
- The behaviour of students is good. They are kind, work well together and are ambassadors for the school community.
- They value learning and good teaching, and work hard when challenged.
- The school’s provision for students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is particularly strong.
- The school’s ethos is supported equally well in all departments, and gives students a strong sense of community.
The full report is available below and should you wish to discuss any of the findings please contact school directly on 0161 795 9004.