Careers programme information
Careers Lead: Mrs. S Cooke.
Telephone: 0161 507 9649.
Our careers programme:
We offer a diverse careers programme focused on enriching students experiences. We ensure we:
- Learn from Labour market information (trends in job/sector vacancies)
- Address the needs of each pupil
- Link curriculum learning to careers
- Offer encounters with employers and employees
- Offer experiences of the work place
- Offer encounters with further education and higher education
- Provide personal guidance
Please download our detailed Careers Education leaflet to see the full scope of what we offer. Please also download our Curriculum Map showing the careers opportunities offered at Our Lady's.
How the school measures impact:
The Careers, Information and Guidance Programme is continually reviewed and its impact measured. Quantitative and qualitative data is used. By this process the programme is shaped to better meet the needs of our students.
Please download our impact statement for further information.