Our Lady’s RC High School is a welcoming, purposeful and calm school where everyone is valued, supported and challenged. Our Lady’s is a place where students’ desire for learning and achievement is met by the passionate commitment of all the staff.
All our students grow in self-esteem and learn to become articulate mature and independent learners who appreciate the needs of others and the value of teamwork and partnership. They develop a love of learning that will last a lifetime.
The mission of our school is "To Know, Love and Serve God."
We believe this will be achieved if:
- We place prayer at the centre of everything we do.
- We recognise Religious Education as the principal subject and the teaching and message of Jesus Christ as the foundation of our community.
- We work with parents to ensure every child reaches their own potential.
- We value and respect all individuals and the communities around us.
- We promote excellence in all we do whilst allowing for failure by taking into account forgiveness, healing and reconciliation.
- We prepare and nurture our pupils to become respectful citizens.
- We make our school a place for all people to feel safe and happy.