Salford Diocese Inspection
The Catholic Schools Inspectorate is a process for reflecting on, self evaluating and celebrating Catholic Schools.
On the 5th & 6th October 2023 an inspection of Our Lady’s RC High School was carried out on behalf of the Bishop of Salford. It was an affirming experience as Our Lady's was recognised as outstanding in all areas. The key strengths of the school included:
- Leaders in the school have created a faith filled community that is fully inclusive, welcoming and ambitious for all, where staff are strong role models for students.
- Pastoral care for everyone, but especially those that are most vulnerable is exceptional.
- There is an environment where behaviour is exemplary underpinned by a climate of mutual respect.
- Outcomes in Religious Education are strong.
- The school is committed to creating a meaningful and accessible sacramental and liturgical experience to develop the faith lives of the whole school.
This is a testament to the hard work of staff, students and parents working closely in partnership. The full report is available to read below.